



Today, Camden finally had the training wheels taken off of her bike. She was very concerned that she is the only "cousin" that still had them. So...they came off, and she wobbled all over the place. We didn't get far enough for Marty to feel comfortable letting her go, so we'll keep practicing. Marty was explaining to her that she can't lean and needs to keep the handle bars straight. After the big event, she sat down with me on the side walk to do chalk, and she said very seriously, "Mommy, I wish I understood what Daddy meaned." I swear - I will be so sad when she grows up enough to stop saying cute stuff like that!

1 comment:
Absolutely adorable!! She'll always be your daughter, therefore, you'll always think she says the cutest stuff!! She's so beautiful and such a mix of you two!!
Post a Comment