Monday, January 26, 2009

Very belated Christmas pics

I am finally getting around to uploading pictures from our Christmas trip back home (better late than never, I guess). Usually, I am better about taking photos...but this year I am a little disappointed to come home with so few.

We had a good visit and Camden got her fix of Mimmy and Papaw time. I also have to commend her for the 17 hours she spent in the car without a single complaint. In fact, Marty and I are pretty convinced that Carsyn will be a handful. Camden is just a really good, fairly easy kid - and we feel like chances are slim that our next one will be so easy! :o)

Camden and Corbin...entertaining themselves at a night out to dinner!

Corbin got a new puppy for Christmas, and I think Cam was more excited about it than he was. By the way - you'd have to know his dad to appreciate how priceless (and fitting) Corbin's pose is in this one!




Giggles and excitement over the fireworks that Santa left in her stocking...


By the time she is ten, I feel pretty sure she will be taller than I am. Not a difficult feat, but still!


Marty, Cam and Mattie. Mattie was the highlight of Camden's trip... that will last until she is a bit older and doesn't want Camden to be the boss of her. Of course, by that point, I guess they can both boss Carsyn around. Poor girl doesn't know what she is up against!






No comments: