Sunday, March 1, 2009

Let it Snow

So this weekend has been full of talk about a winter storm coming and potential for a lot of snow. There have been snow plows on the ready and articles in the newspaper... Anyway, I sort of thought we may get a few flakes but that we were just southerners being dramatic about any little possibility of flurries. I was wrong. The snow is really coming down tonight, and it is beautiful....but hello??!! This is March. Anyway - my sister would look at these pictures and think that this isn't even close to a real snow now that she lives in the North where real snow is a staple item in their lives, but I'm posting them for my fellow southerners who don't see much of this! Let it snow...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG--it's pillows and blankets of snow. How beautiful! I hope sunshine gets to play in it in the morning. ;-)

Anonymous said...

BTW, anonymous was MK. ;-) Too lazy to fill out the other info.