


Carsyn joined us Thursday, April 2, weighing in at 8 lbs and 4 oz. She is quite a bit bigger than Cam was but every bit as sweet. I should be sleeping...not posting on my blog right now, but instead I am sitting here overwhelmed by the love I feel for this tiny little miracle. You just forget how special the first moments are...
Camden is being very helpful but is still adjusting to things. I don't blame her a bit. This is quite a change for a 6 year old who has been an only child up to this point!
Today I count my blessings in 10 tiny fingers, 10 tiny toes and a beautiful, healthy family. I am a lucky girl, and God is good.
Camden is being very helpful but is still adjusting to things. I don't blame her a bit. This is quite a change for a 6 year old who has been an only child up to this point!
Today I count my blessings in 10 tiny fingers, 10 tiny toes and a beautiful, healthy family. I am a lucky girl, and God is good.

1 comment:
You are right! God is good!!! She is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! OMG!!! I bet you can't stop staring at her. A big congrats to you and yours. Love you!
Post a Comment