Sunday, September 26, 2010

Spa Treatment


Camden went to a "Spa" birthday party and sleepover this weekend. Maya's mom is super creative, and she pulled of quite the party for little girls! Perfect example...This is Cam playing pin the cucumbers on the spa lady's eyes!

So let's see.... first they had pedis. They got to soak their feet and read Teen People. Even on the way home today, the girls (I brought 4 of them home) were flipping through the pages and talking all about the Jonas Brothers and Selena Gomez and all the cool Disney teens. It reminded me of me with my sisters reading US Weekly. So funny.

After the mani pedi's, they got facials....inclusive of cucumber eyes. Camden saw some Hannah Montanah episode where they had cucumbers, and she has been asking me for weeks if they'd have them at Maya's spa party. Seriously excited when she arrived and found her answer!

I forgot to mention their headbands to keep their hair from getting into their masks...and their monogrammed spa robes. (Did I mention that Maya's mom is super creative?!?)

And here they all are....sleeping beauties. All that spa treatment got them relaxed!

No comments: