I was a little apprehensive (but not shocked), I must say. But now that it's here, I do SO love it. Maybe I'm just high on the beautiful new leather fumes! ;o)
Monday, January 3, 2011
Everything is Bigger in Texas
Over the holidays, we took the LONG drive to Texas. Even though I had a pretty big car, we were squashed in like sardines. Literally. Cam could not even reach down to put her shoes on when we stopped for breaks. My air conditioning started making an awful, annoying sound on top of that -and well, those 2 things are a recipe for new car buying around this house. We were home a little more than half a day when my better half was on the prowl for a bigger vehicle. After all - we are from Texas - and you know what they say about everything being bigger in Texas. We have to make sure we are doing our home state proud.
I was a little apprehensive (but not shocked), I must say. But now that it's here, I do SO love it. Maybe I'm just high on the beautiful new leather fumes! ;o)

I was a little apprehensive (but not shocked), I must say. But now that it's here, I do SO love it. Maybe I'm just high on the beautiful new leather fumes! ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment