Today we went to Papa Rodney's for the annual Easter egg hunt and for lunch, and I'm happy to report that even Cam still gets excited.
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Recipe for Happiness
I'm almost always happy this time of year. The weather is perfect, the grass is green, and the flowers are in full bloom. My kids get to be outside, my pasty-pale skin gets to feel the warmth of the sun, and cold beer tastes even better than usual. It's a recipe for happiness.
Today we went to Papa Rodney's for the annual Easter egg hunt and for lunch, and I'm happy to report that even Cam still gets excited.
The Pilgrim and the Indian, I call my kids. Cam always has such beautiful tan skin all year long, and she has these wonderfully big brown eyes. Then there is Carsie whose skin is powder white, and her blonde ringlets and blue eyes are a far cry from the features of her sister. She's going to have to make fast friends with suncreen and spray tan!
Today we went to Papa Rodney's for the annual Easter egg hunt and for lunch, and I'm happy to report that even Cam still gets excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment