Saturday, August 1, 2009

We've come a long way

Being back at work has slowed down my blogging quite a bit. Things are just so hectic lately that I struggle to keep up with all of the moving parts and pieces of my life! Despite the craziness and lack of sleep, we have come a long way!
Carsyn's reflux is under control, she is off of the ridiculously expensive formula, is doing great at day care, and while she still does NOT enjoy new and unfamiliar situations, I am incredibly pleased to be able to say that she is a genuinely happy baby. We get big smiles all the time, even some giggles, and we no longer have to constantly have the hair dryer running. Hallelujah!
Camden has had a wonderful summer. She's spending her days at the pool, the park, the library...and getting to just be a kid and enjoy her summer the way she should. She even got to go to Texas for a week without us to spend some time with Marty's family. (P.S. She has already asked me 50 times if next year she can stay 2 weeks... so I'd say she had a great time.)
Anyway...I am posting some of my recent favorite pics of my girls. Even when they wake me up 15 times a night and I'm so tired that I spend the day guzzling coffee and trying not to run into walls...or when they remind me about my not-so-perfect physical characteristics, I still cannot imagine how empty my life would be without them. (Although I'm not gonna lie...a little more sleep would certainly be nice!)







No comments: