
Today on the way to school, Camden is telling me about a little boy in her class. He is a little slower than normal kids and is a little socially challenged, but Camden seems to get asked to help him do things a lot...and they sit at the same table. She is always very sweet about him, and today she was giggling and telling me about all the names he has for her. Apparently they range from "husband" to "honeybun" to "one lady." How hysterical is that...
Then AFTER school she had a playdate with a friend from soccer, and I went to pick her up at about 5:30. When I got there, her friend's mom is telling me that they are going out to dinner an that Camden is welcome to go with them if we want. While I am thinking about it, she laughs and tosses in that the girls have been discussing it on the way to meet me...and that she told them that Cam could come with them if I had not already made dinner. SO apparently, Camden pipes in and says, "WELL...if my mommy is making chicken pot pie, I AM GOING with you." Did I mention that she totally hates my chicken pot pie? It reminds me of the way I felt about when my parents made bean soup. Barf!

No comments:
Post a Comment