
Oh my gosh - how funny is this? Seriously.

So clearly I am trying to catch up on my blogging. Our computer is a great big hunk of crap, and until today, my internet service was just as bad. I'm hoping that I can start to get back into the swing of things because as I am sure you can tell...there is not much I love more than taking pictures of my kids!These are some pictures from Maria's trip to see us right before school started. The kids loved getting to be together, and I can't write about the trip without sharing the most hilarious kid moment. Apparently, the kids were all playing outside, and true to form...Camden and Cate found themselves fussing at one another over something. As it turns out, Camden actually kicked her cousin, and Cate ran in the house yelling, "Mommy, Camden kicked me in the nuts." Maria, of course, explained to her that this is a part of the male anatomy which she clearly does not have...and kudos to her for doing it with a straight face!
All the time I wonder what I am going to have to laugh about when our children get old. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment