Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Best Night Ever

Every year at Cam's school - they hold a Father Daughter Dance. The girls all get dressed up and spend the evening dancing the night away with their daddies. Last year, Cam missed the dance due to an awful bout of the stomach flu - and she was devastated.

She had a really bad cold this week, and she was very concerned that she would miss the dance yet again. BUT - she was well in time for the big day, and while I was tucking her in a minute ago, I was informed that tonight was "the best night ever."
What a beautiful girl my Camden is - and she looked so grown up when I tossed a little bit of blush and mascara on her!

She even had a corsage to match her dress (and her nails!).
And she got a special gift from her daddy. A pandora bracelet with charms for her initials.


Getting ready to head out for their dinner date
But of course had to stop so Mom could take a couple quick pictures!

No comments: