

Last night, my friend Terri and I drove our girls (minus Carsyn who has the tummy bug - AGAIN) to Tanglewood to see their display of lights. It was a cheesy yet pretty stinkin' impressive array of lights, and the kids totally loved it. Note that I did not call it a festival of lights - as I made this mistake when explaining it to Camden and she looked at me like I was the dumbest person on earth and said, "Um, mom, that is Hanukkah."In the middle of the park, you can stop for hot chocolate, marshmallows, shopping, and of course, Santa. At first I wasn't going to let Camden get her picture taken because I wanted to take both of my girls together. And then I saw her watching all of the other kids and thought about what a lame mom that makes me, and I caved. Turns out that the pictures were very sweet. Overall, a very fun evening!

No comments:
Post a Comment