Today was the day for bug to finally get her tubes, and I have to admit I am so relieved to have that past us. I know it is a very quick very routine procedure, but it is never an easy thing to see your baby under anesthesia and in a teeny little hospital gown. It broke my heart when I couldn't console her, and then I reminded myself just how lucky we are that our girls are healthy...and that the only thing wrong with bug was so easily fixed. That is a blessing I know I often take for granted. So tomorrow is a new day, and I am hopeful that my sweet baby is feeling brand new!
While she was napping, I spent some time putting baby paraphernalia into the attic. I cannot believe she is old enough now to have outgrown it, and I guess I'm not ready to part with it just yet. Who knows...I mean, we could win the lotto, get an awesome live in nanny and a personal chef and trainer for the further damage that would be done to my figure - in which case baby#3 might be on the table. Then again, it could just hang out up there in the attic for a few years and feed the moths... (a much more likely option)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment