Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pig tails!





Yes - bug has enough hair to actually make real pig tails. I cracked myself up putting them in, although she was not a huge fan. I've also decided that we have been so very spoiled by Camden. She is just a genuinely good, gentle-natured, easy kid...
And bug...well, she is going to give us a run for our money. Of this, I am absolutely positive! How do I know, you ask? Clue #1 would be the I'm going to vomit cry she does when I put her down or get out of her line of vision. Or especially when I fail to put something bread-like smothered in cheese on her tray for dinner! Then you get also get the hand smacking on the tray so that food is flying everywhere (thank Goodness for dogs!). Clue #2 would be the way that she smacks her tiny hands down onto my chest, my face, my whatever she can reach when I am displeasing her (Like trying to get her to snuggle with me). There are many more, but you get the point. =)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That little bug couldn't look any more like you. She's precious!