a kid could ask for....inclusive of fun music, face painting, bike parades, fireworks and food galore. Seriously - it is a few hours of perfect.
Monday, July 5, 2010
A few hours of perfect
My sister and her neighbors throw the best 4th of July party
a kid could ask for....inclusive of fun music, face painting, bike parades, fireworks and food galore. Seriously - it is a few hours of perfect.

My alpha and omega.... and everything in between. And they ARE....picture perfect! =)
A little game of peek-a-boo with Ms. Caroline
Because as I have said before - where there is Carsyn, there is Caroline. God bless that kid! She has a gift with babies.
Camden and I went on a trip to find matching outfits for her and Caroline. Never underestimate the power of being 'twins' with your favorite big cousin when you are 7!
Little bug was a handful to chase around. She did not want to be held or confined in any way - but somehow, I did manage to steal some oh-wees, as we call them at our house! I realize it may appear she is trying to eat my face, but this is actually a sweet, slobbery baby kiss!
Finally - it was time for the big bike parade. Carsie tried to help her big sister with the decorating...
The kids were ready. Mr. G even brought his iPod down to the street so they would have some music to ride to for the big event! Carsyn was supposed to be the pace car, but she got lapped in the first 2 minutes of the race!
Considering that last year Camden did this race on training wheels, she has come a long way! This was voted her most favorite event of the evening.
And of course, what would the 4th of July be without some good old fashioned sparklers?!?!

Marty and I finished off the evening out on the lawn with the adults and no kids. We brought everything but the kitchen sink and had a slumber party with my sister...so the kiddos were inside asleep. I look forward to this event every year since we have lived here. It is truly one of my most favorite summer moments - where you're in great company, and the kids just get to have fun being kids. I'm telling you...they throw a mean party!
a kid could ask for....inclusive of fun music, face painting, bike parades, fireworks and food galore. Seriously - it is a few hours of perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment