Tonight Cam and I were busy. We went to run errands, went to the grocery, put away all of our goodies, washed and put fruit in containers, made lemonade pies for tomorrow's 4th of July party. We were busy girls. So we're sitting on the couch eating our nightly (yes, nightly - don't judge ;o) ) Ben and Jerry's mini-cup of ice cream, and we talk just briefly about what it was like before Carsie came along. A very long story short - I tell her I know it is probably a big change, but doesn't she love her sister...? I am ready for my sweetness to say how much she loves Carsyn....you know....something that warms a mother's heart. Instead, I get no comment. So I said, well how about when you were gone for a whole week at the beach....didn't you miss your sister a teeny tiny bit? She scrunches up her nose and looks at me and point blank says, Nope. Not really. But maybe I will when I'm older. HA! At least she was honest. So much for a Hallmark moment on that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment