As soon as we got there - we took the girls to the beach for a bit. I think because it was a Saturday and people were coming /going....the beach was beautiful, quiet, deserted.
Cam was counting down minutes until she got to be 'relieved' of her immediate family and was off to play with her cousins! 7 going on 13 I think. Apparently, we are already very boring.
Daddy patrolled the water because little miss does not like to hold hands or slow down!got close. And of course they did throw in an occasional 'shark' warning.
enjoying pizza, virgin daiquiris and live music!
Big Mean (Claire) and Little Mean (Carsyn) - as we affectionately refer to them in my family...
And then more hunting of the crab...he is tiny, that Mr. Crab! You really have to look closely to spot him. I'm still shocked that Carsie didn't try to eat him. Everything goes in that kid's mouth.
There was also some bird watching...
and when all of that was done, there was a quick break to lie down and rest!
At dark, the big cousins played Spud on the beach. Marty and I watched them, but I still don't really get what that game is all about. Pretty much - they scream stuff, throw a ball, and run around. That is the basic idea of it anyway.

No comments:
Post a Comment