Thursday, May 21, 2009

Baby talk....

I had actually forgotten that when your children are babies, that is all that you can muster up to discuss...in any conversation. I honestly had forgotten. And here I am again, talking about nothing but reflux and formula and fussiness and poop schedules... it's no wonder my phone rings less these days. :o) Or possibly it is the hum of the hairdryer in the background that might get on others nerves??? Nevertheless, I am still enjoying BOTH of my girls.

Camden has been taking swim lessons and is doing very well. She is quite the water bug and turning out to be a very good swimmer. I love getting to go just to see her in her goggles!



Then there is Carsyn... did I mention that I've got to do something about my little bug's hair? Out of control! I think she is practicing for her more rebellious days...

No comments: