I am so thankful for my girls and for every minute that I get to be home with them - home and not worrying about work or anything other than being their mom. I'm thankful for the little squeaks and coos, the unintentional smiles, and the sweet smell of my little bug after a bath. I'm thankful to be able to wait in the car rider line, do homework with Cam, listen to her day's events, and be able to get her to swim lessons by 5:00 without racing to get home in time. I'm just so thankful. Only 4 weeks left until I join the rat race again... so I'm soaking it all in before it is gone. Why is it we have to have jobs again??? :o)




1 comment:
Marlo-she's absolutely breathtaking!!! I'm so glad you've been so blessed with these sweet baby girls and that you're soaking it all in. You go girl.
Post a Comment