Sunday, May 31, 2009
A very dear friend of mine recently lost her father unexpectedly, and things like this always make me miss my own dad. I think about him often and wish he could see my girls, wish he could be here to make fun of me or to make me laugh, wish we could sit on the porch and drink a beer and talk about life in general (although he would probably have preferred a vodka martini in a nice cocktail bar!). There is something so special about a father, and I remember that each and every time I look at Marty with the girls. Especially with Cam since she is older and has a more visible bond with him. Give your dads a hug if you still have them around. There is just nothing like a daddy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
AMEN!!!!!!
Post a Comment