Friday, June 5, 2009

What not to wear

I've been meaning to post my favorite Camden comment and keep forgetting! We went to the mall a week or so ago to get some work clothes for me, and she was in the dressing room keeping me company (and voicing her opinion on the things I had picked out!). I was trying on a suit when she scrunched her nose up and said, "Mommy - why is your belly button all squished up in there?!?" I had to explain that my belly is still bigger than it used to be and that meant the pants were too small, and I kindly thanked her for pointing that out! She is something else, that kid!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

The fact that you're even trying on clothes means you're likely a skinny mini again!! You go girl!!! Miss you and when I get a moment and can grab a root, I'll call you. ;-)