Just catching up with the Pooles this morning. I've missed seeing your beautiful family. I can't believe how big your bug is getting. I love that you and Marty both have a mini-me.
Since I am such a horrid blogger and have all but abandoned my blog, I started a new site for pictures and updates. I am pretty sure I sent you a link, but if not, you can find the Merrimans at:
I have been married for eleven years and am blessed with two beautiful daughters and a husband who is an amazing father to them both! I'm just like every other working mom who has to try hard to balance my time, my life, my priorities...and that, my friends, is no small feat. But this blog helps me take a minute to appreciate my life. To savor my daughters' childhood. To just be.
1 comment:
Good morning, friend!
Just catching up with the Pooles this morning. I've missed seeing your beautiful family. I can't believe how big your bug is getting. I love that you and Marty both have a mini-me.
Since I am such a horrid blogger and have all but abandoned my blog, I started a new site for pictures and updates. I am pretty sure I sent you a link, but if not, you can find the Merrimans at:
www.rdmerriman.shutterfly.com
Password: merriman
I hope you guys are well...Hugs!
Post a Comment