Monday, May 17, 2010

A big gift

We got a new sprinkler a couple weeks ago, but I just now got around to posting the pics of the girls trying it out. They had a big time together, my girls!

Carsyn is a little girl with a giant personality. A little girl who has big opinions about what she wants and likes. A little girl who isn't afraid to make big girl demands. But one day, I hope that she can look back through the photos and stories of her life and realize what a good big sister Camden is to her. How patient and loving and kind she is.... how she never runs the other way pouting when Carsyn smacks at her or has a fit. That she never complains about having to help watch or entertain her. That she never minds laying with her on the couch to watch a little Backyardigans while I make dinner. That she willingly gives her a breathing treatment while I run around the house like a mad woman trying to get the kids ready for the day. Or how she hates mornings but reaches her arms out (with closed eyes) to hold and love bug every morning when we go in to wake her. I hope that when she gets older, my little bug realizes what a big gift and blessing her sister is.







No comments: