But every sweet kid has a tendency to be mischievous. Today after school, Cam and Jack were on the back porch playing. I came downstairs to check on them and noticed Cam doing the sneaky walk back and forth between the kitchen and outside - something in her hand. I'm intrigued, so I let this go on several times before stopping her. The mystery item in her hand turns out to be a water bottle, so I ask what's with all the water. The eyes go big and there is total complete silence. Nothing. I ask again. Zip. I ask a third time and threaten some time in her room. Out comes the truth. "We accidentally got some bubbles on Lucy and are trying to wash her off." So I go outside to assess the damage. Some bubbles...? The dog is head to toe coated and on the table sits an empty jumbo sized tub. I'm not sure how you accidentally put 5 pounds of bubbles on a dog, but that is their story and they're stickin' to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment