Saturday, May 1, 2010

Just Camden...

Here are my funny Camden stories from the week...

This one refers to our adorable little niece who is slightly round! :o)
Cam, "Mommy, Carsyn is a chubber wubbers."
Me, "She isn't really that chubby, Cam."
Cam, "Well she's a little bit chubby."
Me, "Babies are supposed to be a little bit chubby. That means they are healthy."
Cam, "Ohhh...Mommy, Claire is VERY healthy."


On Thursday, I had to be at the office and was frantically trying to get ready, feed the girls, pack lunch and the daycare bag, etc. The doorbell rings at 6:40...and it is my husband...who came home to help me!!! He was looking as handsome as ever - shirt and tie, etc. Anyway, the conversation goes like this...
Cam, "Daddy, are you even working today?"
MP, "Yeah, babe. I'm working today. Daddy just came home to help."
Cam, "Ohhh, you usually wear your uniform to work. Cuz I didn't even know you had that tie!"

No comments: