Tonight I got out Camden's old princess castle tents from the attic. They aren't in the best shape, but for some reason or another I guess I kept them. The girls had such a big time climbing in and out of them.
Who knew that Cam would actually enjoy the tent playing more than Carsyn!? She brought in blankets and pillows and made it into a little fort...and was counting down the minutes until her sister went to bed so she could have it all to herself.
And what's a castle without a guard? Lucy stayed right outside and kept watch on the girls.
This picture is only here because I love the jammies bug got today from her Mimmy. Adorable!
I have been married for eleven years and am blessed with two beautiful daughters and a husband who is an amazing father to them both! I'm just like every other working mom who has to try hard to balance my time, my life, my priorities...and that, my friends, is no small feat. But this blog helps me take a minute to appreciate my life. To savor my daughters' childhood. To just be.
No comments:
Post a Comment